I’m joining Ms. Janette Toral’s writing project called Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009.
The goal is to list 10 blogs that you think is emerging or influential. The keyword here is “Influential”, so it should be easy because if a blog is influential enough for you, then you don’t have to think or search for it.
My ten picks
1. Daily Contributor – Of course! This blog should be on top of my list! Hehe! Just visit topblogs.com.ph, Alexa, Quantcast, and Compete for more details.
2. Ron Del Rosario – Ron’s blog is a mix of personal thoughts and others things like photography. He introduced me to “blogging”. Yay!
3. Zalds – This guy is amazing! Check his blog and be inspired on how to make money online.
4. Patay Gutom – I almost joined the PG gang last year but I’m too lazy to contact Jehzlau.
5. Hay! Men! – This blog is viral! It’s all over the place. “Ito ang blog ng mga tunay na lalake!”
6. New Media Ph – Carlo Ople created fuzz and I’ve noticed it. (Not just me but also the Philippine blogosphere) Do you remember the 4 Types of Bloggers?
7. Adaphobic – Ada blogs about press events and photography. I met her at iBlog 5. “Diba ikaw si Adaphobic?”
8. Let’s Go Sago – A travel and food blog in one that’s making its own brand. I met Jonel, the man behind the blog at iBlog 5. Congrats!
9. Millionaire Acts– Money, Saving, Investing. This blog is about Tyrone’s journey to his millions and hopefully to his readers too.
10. Randy Marasigan dot com – I can’t think of any other blog so I’m nominating this blog! LOL!
You can also join this writing project by going to the writing page.