Hi! This is my Infolinks report. I’ve been an Infolinks publisher for just over a month now and I must say that it’s all been good.
I signed up last April and I was approved just before May (about 2-3 days review and approval process). I joined Infolinks because other bloggers had already posted on how the in-text advertising service helped their monthly blog income. They say that Infolinks pays better than other in-text ad programs out there.
Personally, I can’t say that it’s better because I haven’t tried other programs. All I can say is that I’ve been very happy with Infolinks since the first week.
What is In-Text Advertising? In-Text advertising explained from Infolinks website
In-Text advertising inserts text link advertisements within the content of your website, usually in the form of double-underline hyperlinks. Upon a hover of the mouse, a floating informational bubble opens with content from an advertiser. If clicked, the visitor is directed to the advertiser’s landing page and you earn advertising revenue; otherwise, when the mouse is moved away from the hyperlink, the bubble disappears. Learn how to get started with In-Text Advertising today.
What makes Infolinks good?
2. You can choose the color of links that will appear on your site.
3. They have a good and helpful support team. They answered my questions via email in less than 24 hours.
4. They are offering a PayPal payment which is very convenient for me.
5. The revenue I get from them is very very good. It’s actually in the far second spot with my Adsense earnings. (Not bad Infolinks! You’re still in the 2nd spot).
More of the revenue report below.
My Revenue Report
(You can click the images to enlarge)
May 2009 revenue: $512.03 (for 31 days)
June 2009 partial revenue: $213.77 (for 4 days)
- For the month of May: I earned $512 with an average of $16.52 a day with 378 average clicks per day.
- For the Month of June: With just 4 days, I already earned $213.77. What’s interesting here is the jump in average daily earnings to $53.44. If we compute the daily average earning multiplied by 30 (days), It will give me a total of $1603.2 for this month. Wow!
I’m displaying a maximum of 4 Infolinks in-text ads on my blogs (Just started to allow 5 links today). You can choose the max allowed number of highlighted links per page and also change the link style to double or single underline. Increasing the number of highlighted links may increase your CTR but I recommend that you keep it to just 5 to avoid the clutter of links on your page.
I totally recommend Infolinks for bloggers and content publishers because of its high revenue possibilities. Infolinks may not be a complete replacement to Google adsense but it will give you a better monthly revenue.
Revenues may vary for different blogs depending on how high your traffic is. But I can assure you that the higher the traffic is, the higher the revenue. (Just compare the screen shots above). I suggest you concentrate on building your site’s traffic.