It’s already 2010 and 2009 is so last year, but I want to go back to my 2009 new year’s resolution post to see how I did.
In my New Year’s Resolution for 2009 post, I listed my goals:
1. Keep my blogs updated (all my blogs: News Blog, tech blog, violin blog, showbiz news blog, earn money online/ personal blog and earn more money out of blogging
- Well some of it are still updated. DC is always updated of course but my tech and violin blogs are kinda ignored last year.
2. Study PHP and Code Igniter some more
- I did!
3. Go to the gym regularly and loose some 20 lbs
- Just recently, I enrolled to the gym. Let’s see if there will be some improvements this year.
4. Buy myself a new cellphone
- I think my iPhone 3G is enough.
5. Read my pocket books
- I’ve read some but the other ones were left unread.
6. Buy a new computer table and additional memory for my PC (Yes I know, I can’t afford a Mac)
- Yes I bought an extra 1GB for my Jurassic PC and gave my self a MacBook Pro.
7. Practice violin regularly
- This one, I failed badly! =(
8. Learn how to drive and get myself a non-pro license
- I got myself a Student’s license. That’s a start right?
9. Go to a blogging event at least twice this 2009
- I did!. I went to iBlog and WordCamp 2009.
10. Be a good boy! =)
- I think so, but Santa never gave me a present.
I did pretty well last year right? Now it’s time to make another wish/goal/resolution for 2010. I’ll keep it short this time.
My New Year’s Resolution for 2010
1. Have more time with my loved ones.
2. Update my blogs more often.
3. Learn how to drive and buy my own car. A second hand car is OK.
4. To have an SLR
5. Be a better man.
Happy New Year to all!
[image via istockphoto]